Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fork in the Road

I've been wanting to put together a volleyball website for some time. I am regularly frustrated by the lack of good, useful, and comprehensive information for players and coaches on the internet. There are some good places to get a little here and a little there, but it is so scattered and fragmented that it is hard to get to and use. I have been dragging my feet wanting to have the domain name and hosting secured, and to have enough articles to post new material for several weeks before launch. The amount of time I have been talking about volleyball and what I am sure is confusion over the name of the blog has prompted me to go ahead and pull the trigger.

Moving forward, this space will be my sparsely updated blog about writing and anything else I feel like writing, and my volleyball stuff will go to Open Source Volleyball. I'm going to spend some time updating and adapting my past volleyball posts and posting them there. I may or may not cut them here.

No comments: